Add "nutsumɔ" in Gadangme to your vocabulary.
Examples of nutsumɔ
- Indefinite article: nutsumɔ ko
- Definite article: nutsumɔ lɛ
- Usage: nutsumɔ lɛ ji kpakpa
|3||e nutsumɔ (f.)
lɛ nutsumɔ (m.)
- English: Gadangme Health Dictionary
- French: Dictionnaire Gadangme de Santé
- Pre-order | Pré-commander | Buch vorbestellen
If we don't do work, the food and the knowledge simply accumulate in us. The excess food makes us overweight. The excess knowledge makes us arrogant. Being overweight leads to disease. Being arrogant leads to mistakes. Disease and mistakes are both unhealthy for us.
nutsumɔ in other languages